Current job openings
There are no current vacancies. For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dibba Bay Oysters, the Middle East’s first shellfish farm, produces gourmet oysters in the pristine Gulf of
Oman catering to leading hotels, distributors, restaurants as well as Michelin-star chefs in the Middle
East. The company is currently investing heavily into growing output with the vision to become one of
the world’s leading shellfish farms.
Reports to: The Marketing & PR Manager
Based in: Dubai
Standard office hours with flexible working hours (events related) as required.
Administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, managing posts
and responding to inquiries. You will deliver our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our
marketing goals under the guidance of the Marketing & PR Manager.
As a Social media executive, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and
social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our
company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic
and customer engagement.
Responsible for being the first point of contact for event enquiries, Communicate the enquiry to the
Ensure events opportunities and communicated and highlighted to our customer base highlighting
previous events using social media channels.
Responsibilities – Social Media
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and
- Collaborate with other teams, like, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer
- Assist the Marketing Manager with social media accounts’ design (e.g. Instagram stories
Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
Responsibilities – Events
- Build event offerings, business development, supplier and client outreach
- liaise with clients or internal parties to find out their exact event requirements.
- liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
- Other adhoc jobs as required
- Must be fluent in Russian
- Experience in event coordination